Saturday, October 4, 2008

Are we all happy

It was 6 o'clock, and I needed to be at someone's house for dinner. Despite my efforts to hurry, I ended up being a bit late. Finally reaching the destination, I felt like I had entered a paradise – a beautiful place with friendly people and, most importantly, delicious food. The gathering was small, just six people, and it wasn't a grand party. Yet, it turned out to be one of the great days of my life.

During the evening, I gained valuable insights into life. I realized that many people in this world may not be happy, but they put on a facade, attempting to show otherwise. One couple, married for over a decade, had been unable to have a child, and they were patiently waiting for a miracle that might never come. It touched my heart, and I found myself praying, "Oh my God, please share some of my happiness with them."

Reflecting on my own life, I used to think I wasn't a particularly happy or lucky person. However, that evening made me realize that everyone faces challenges and struggles. No one is exempt from life's difficulties. The key, I understood, is to persevere and not give up, regardless of whether someone is with you or not, whether someone loves you or not. You are not alone in facing troubles, so face them, solve them, and keep trying to live your life. The future awaits, and you'll find yourself at your destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment